返信 
ジェロントロジー・リサーチ・グループ(The Gerontology Research Group)及び他の長寿者の年齢の認定・検証組織
01-25-2019, 00:11, (最終更新: 01-25-2019, 00:20 by Record_116.)
RE: ジェロントロジー・リサーチ・グループ(The Gerontology Research Group)
(01-24-2019, 22:56)BIWJ :
(01-23-2019, 19:44). : Thanks WJ.:-)
I have simple question:
The number of living people on GRG’s WSRL is slow down and now decreased to 33 people. In 2013 the GRG WSRL (former table E) lists over 70 supercentenarians. I’m so shocked that situration, and I expecting that in the near future the GRG WSRL is only shows top 10.
Is this a problem of money, or something?

There are 34 validated supercentenarians on the GRG's WSRL at the moment. Wink

You're correct, the problem results from lack of funding. The GRG is a non-profit organization; it could process more cases; however, only with the financial support the GRG could intensify the case processing as well as the research effort (which is often expensive itself).

The other reason is that cases are being more thoroughfully reviewed with a higher standard applied presently. As a result, the list; albeit shorter, has a near 100% reliability, which is a good improvement.
Sorry to say wrong number (34, not 33).

It seems to be the collapse of GRG supercentenarian list is near. Male supercentenarian are already lists zero people. Action for restore (34 are too small. Sholud lists at least 50 people) is requied
I think, it is good that like Wikipedia (https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Wikimedia_Foundation_fundraising_banners&uselang=ja&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop), put a giantic banner of the link for donation in the top of GRG’s WRSL page. Do you think this idea?
返信
返信 

[-]
クイック返信
メッセージ
このメッセージへの返信を入力してください。

画像認証
画像に含まれる文字を下のテキストボックスに入力してください。これは自動のスパムボットを防ぐためのものです。
画像認証
(大文字小文字を区別しません)

スレッド内のメッセージ数
RE: ジェロントロジー・リサーチ・グループ(The Gerontology Research Group) - by Record_116 - 01-25-2019, 00:11

ページ移動: